Tuesday 6 March 2012

Waiting means Boring

Woohooo.....is WEDNESDAY today~ get nearer and nearer to the weekends~then is relaxing time again~yay!i love WEEKENDS!to me weekends mean ermmm...sleeping like a pig??LOL...i am a lazy lazy girl.Maybe my life is too boring like hell and makes me feel like the only thing i can do is sleeping on a my soft soft bed~LOL.This is the life that no bf no college and no school while waiting for the SPM result.I will die bcoz of those boring lifeee..#sucklikehell.i am a girl waiting for a result that maybe will turn out into very bad.? am so worry but there is nothing i can do except for Waiting and Wating and arghhh Waiting again.Im a Waiting Ashie instead of Waitie Katie but eventually Kate Middleton also got married with the prince so i think my result wont turn too bad,rite??OH GOD,please help me..puhlease.!!!

Btw, guys,i have change my background with the design from the shabbyblog design called < hot chocolate >.i love the combination of the colors with polka dot and a choco line.yums,rite??i m still new on blogging so maybe after few years i will design my own background,oh yea!!i will design with vintage floral or maybe something retro.This few months i m so in love with those vintage things.My friend,Weiying had bought a black and white oxford shoes.So freaking niceeee..#so in love with it.Somehow,i cant take the photo using my Lame Samsung Corby phone with only 2 megapixel and shit functions.REAL SUCK PHONE!so guys,dun ever ever thinking of buying that phone even Nokia 3310 also more powerful .hahaaha XDD i really really desperately wanna to buy a new phone~so lame rite??i know i know but i will prove that i can also buy a new phone without relying on my DAD. I still cant figure out what should i buy? SAMSUNG or APPLE ??Lets crossed my finger and hope and HOPEEEE i have enough money to buy it.

I need to be Independent and not always asking for my dad and mom's help.IM eighteen i think i should be more mature and shouldnt be too childish,but i noe is HARD bcoz im way too childish.hahahaa.XDD
i am having a date with my friends and we are going back to our school.so excited because after 3 months,finally go back to school to visit old friends.I really miss them so get soooo.. excited!!oh yea!we are going to Pavilion cheong k and eat bak kut teh afterwards.MISS THEM...Love you guys. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment