Tuesday 6 March 2012

Confusion

so FREAKING confused
Imma gonna go to college already but somehow still so confused like hell...#suck. I CANT EVEN MAKING A SIMPLE DECISION THAT A 5 YEARS OLD KID ALSO CAN DONE.dizzy head,maybe?Sometimes i think im useless like hell..arghhhh...whatever lah.Confusion sometimes make people feels suck.But i think i will manage to sort this difficulties,rite??hahahaa =D.

I have a really simple life.However,sometimes a simple life makes people feel bored.I was so eager to live a life without being bored to death.I know not easy lah but sometimes people love to do something that maybe wont paid off.Few days ago,watch a new  drama,then the leading actress suddenly pop out a quote that i will never forget in my whole lifeeeeee...it was so true..she said that "人生有很多事都是徒劳无功.."then is suddenly realized that OMG!!is she saying abt me?!my life was way tooooo simple too boring and i think i shouldn't live in this life.i should be more happy and live through my life without any regrets.

Moon.....secretly stolen her Yongsui Pic from FB
      #  what an epic face #TEEHEE
  
Btw,My friend , Yee Moon is leaving soon, she was one of my best friend,friend that i will never forget in the rest of my life.A friend that makes my life more colorful more happy.It was so hard to accept the fact that she was going to leave me..#sad face.Yee Moon, au revoir,bye bye, ya.You are going to leave but i didnt did anything for you.I am such a failure,fail fail fail.Yee moon no matter where u goes u will always be my best friend,ya!just be who u are and dont give up easily,k?life is hard and not that easy to live through,got up and down one mah~just calm and confidence facing any problem,k?i love you as a best friend no matter what happen.just smiling and be confidence then everything will be as good as it goes~#confidence was so important!!farewell,dear~take good care of yourself!!!!Love you you always..

    Farewell ya,my dear MOON<3
   
               Maybe when you are going to leave the airport we will sing周华健的《朋友》
        朋友一生一起走,那些日子不再有。
  LOL,SAD LIKE hell but we are going to let you cry until ugly a like a PIGGY??!!yuck,so freaking ugly!!!!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment