Thursday 5 April 2012

To my beloved friend

The clock was ticking..Now the time is 1.15am in the morning and my beloved best friend,yee moon--->the1 who flied away few days ago to study abroad at Singapore had force me to write a blog for her. Even though i feel like so freaking tired and yawning.and wanna get in my comfy bed and sleep like a pig.BUT.....

DESPERATELY WANNA SLEEP but i dont wanna disappointed her.So,i decided to write a blog post for her.i wanna say sorry to u for not having a proper farewell for u.Im soooo sorry. Let skipped the detail about what was going on,k?puhleaseeee forget me.Im so sorry..is soooooooooo sorry.FORGIVE ME!

Nx thing is im sorry for nt contact u for few days b4 u going to Singapore. I just dunno what shud i said,u noe? It was really sad to face the truth that u are going to leave here.I scare i was so sad that will make you cry bcoz i think i will cry like a baby calling you.I just want u to be happy when u leave here. I duwan to c u cry at all, it makes my heartbroken into pieces like fragile glasses.BE happy and BE yourself,k??

Btw, i never tell you that when i saw ur blog post.I cried non stop TT..i was so damn touched.That time i feel like wanna hug u tight and duwan to let u go TT..sad,rite??I cried like a bitch..hahahahahaaa.When i saw ur blog,our happy memories suddenly playback once again in my mind.WE were so happy in my memory.That feelings was so awesome,u know?kinda like movie in black and white1..so artistic XDD.i will never ever forget the memories of us.So,dun ever forget mi plss..yamcha arh when u back aldy!!

When KSP told mi u cry at the airport while hugging ur mom.I feel that luckily i din go..i duwan to c u cry at all.i want u to be happy as usual.Always smile and laugh's face makes me feel happy also.i really miss the time i zat u u always make a face punya XDD i cant erase the face from my mind.You were so funny, but u never realized it also.We really missed you~hoping u can comeback soon!!

I am really tired now. I wanna sleep already.BYE BYE. PS.rmb to take care yourself.DRINK MORE WATER PLS!!and dun get sick at there plss!!dun lick ur lips oso since ur lips so sensitive!no mom rite now must be an independent girl already!

Last but not the least, I really love you as a a best friend.WE ARE BFF till we die <3

the time is almost 2am rite nw..wanna get some sleep XD


No comments:

Post a Comment